Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Your Psychological Dating Profile aka Pinterest


If I were a single man, I'd check out a girl's Pinterest page before I asked her out. Or told her I liked her shoes. Or anything. And I mean ANY FUCKING THING. Because you couldn't ask for a more accurate Crazy Meter for your next potential crazy ex-girlfriend.

The following are the Top 10 crazy ass boards I found browsing...just freaking browsing on Pinterest:

10. Antique Medical Equipment
Do you want to be the doctor or the patient?

9. Pet Wedding Attire
How awkward would your lady feel if you showed up at her afternoon dog wedding in something more suited for an evening dog wedding? What's your stance on mixed breed marriages? Dog/Cat civil unions?
 Damn.
"It's like you don't even care! This relationship is over. OVER!"

8. My Someday Baby
Names.
Cribs. 
Placenta crafts and recipes.
Let that sink in...

7. I'm over you. (I'm not really over you.)


Leading right into...
 
6. My Future Husband
 
How oddly specific is this?
                                                        
"My future husband wears a bold, elegant watch, even though he could just as easily check his cell phone for the time."

 
5. This one is trickier. It may be called Baubles, or My Style but know this-it's her engagement ring. And it costs more than your watch, Future Husband.
 
4. If she hates her ex this much, imagine how much she could hate you?
Challenge accepted...
 
It's cool, bro. She has a whole board titled I'm Sorry.
 
3. Crafts
 Auntie Flo
You will be buying her 'art supplies' at Walgreens.
Aisle 5.
 
2. What's for dinner?
 
ummmm.....
 
1. My Time:
Fuck your playoffs.
 
 
 

 


 
 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment