Thursday, January 22, 2015

I'm uncomfortable with your level of comfortable.

This guy:
Is he on the edge of reality or has he tapped into a level of enlightenment that the rest of us haven't hit yet?
 
I'm serious.
 
Is it possible that people who do things like this live on a level that most of us would envy?
What must this sweet freedom taste like? To wake up and say "I can't be bothered with getting dressed today. Off to Walmart!"
 
I drove my daughter so school today. It was 6:55 A.M. No parent drop-off line. No getting out of the car. And I did it wearing the clothes I slept in the night before.
I felt like I had just robbed a Circle K. 
My anxiety was at an 11.
 
What if I had hit a deer? Had a flat?
What if there was an accident with another car?
I would have been on the side of the road-no bra, teeth un-brushed, pajama pants on with loafers and a hoodie.
 
Like a meth head.
 
And people would drive by wondering "Who the fuck goes out in their pajamas?"
And they would get to their destination and say to their friends "Watch out on K Hwy. Some meth head was on the side of the road looking all crazy."
 
Perhaps the pajama pants bunch are looking at US and thinking "Hey dumbass in your bra and street clothes. You could of gotten away with THIS! It's a pretty sweet deal."
 
 
Or you could forget the whole pretending that the pajama pants are pants and go Full Pajama.

 
You never go full pajama.
 
This is interesting. It says that you know that wearing a nightgown in public is wrong.
 But if pj pants are wrong, she don't wanna be right.
 
 
I like to imagine her posting on Facebook...
Level 10
Robe.


 
 
I don't know...
I just know that I can't.
 
I guess I'll just keep offending people by wearing yoga pants.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment