Friday, January 23, 2015

You ruined that song for me.

10. "If" by Bread

The lyrics are beautiful.
 
"If a man could be two places at one time,
I'd be with you.
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.
If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die,
I'd spend the end with you.
And when the world was through,
Then one by one the stars would all go out,
Then you and I would simply fly away"

Until you find out that it is written about his love for doing drugs and not about a woman.

 
 

                                                9. "Sister Christian" by Night Ranger


                                                           Thanks, Boogie Nights.
There is an edit at the end-sorry.
Spoiler alert:
It doesn't end well.

 
8. "Stuck in the Middle With You" by Stealers Wheel
Reservoir Dogs
 
7. "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" by Elton John & Kiki Dee.
 
DESTROYED by ODB featuring Macy Gray
 My heart is broken.
 
Speaking of hearts, this one should stick with "My Heart Will Go On".
 
6. "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC
Anastacia & Celine Dion
 
So. Much. Thrusting.
Can't unsee.
 
5. "Reelin' In The Years" by Steely Dan
Donny and Marie
Reeling....
 
4. "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
William Shatner is killing it.
 Literally.
 
3. "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz.
Performed by this cute little kid.
Damn it. Does anyone know the lyrics of this song? Not like it was a favorite to ruin but damn.
I give him points for cuteness and ukulele skillz.
 
2. This kind of counts.
Three Beat Slide ruined Summer for me. A season. An entire freaking season with one song.
"Summertime is Great."
 
This helps:
 
 
1. "Let It Be" by the Beatles
Ruined by this guy who is dressed like the Stay Puft Marshmallow man in Ghostbusters.
But the guy on the left side looks like he is going to take him out in the parking lot, so you have that going for you, which is nice.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment